Job Title: SAP/ABAP DeveloperLocation: Irving, TXDuration: 3+ months
Industry leader in Irving is seeking a SAP/ABAP Developer for 3 month contract opportunity (with possible extension). Education Requirements:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or a related area.
- Requires 8+ years professional experience with SAP developing, encoding, testing, debugging, documents, and installing programs to support SAP applications.
- SAP ABAP Programming Tools including Report and Transaction creation, Enhancements, Conversion Programs, SAPscript, OOO, iDocs and Smart Forms
- SAP Object Oriented ABAP
- Adobe Forms, work flow and other toolsets
- Application of OSS (Online SAP Support) notes
- Experience in ECC and two or more SAP Modules such as APO, GTS, HR (PY, OM, PA, TM), FI (FM, BCS), MM (PR, AP, IM), and PS.
- SAP ASAP methodology
- SAP guidelines and standards for enhancements and configuration
- Principles and techniques of systems analysis, design, and testing
- Principles of program documentation
- Principles of report, screen, and form design New trends in the field of information technology
Regards, Vibeesh K W3Global.Inc
IT Solutions & Services
P: 214 389 4790 X 3211
Leading the way in Systems Integration & IT Solutions