Job Description Project Description:
Tasks performed may include collecting/calculating data; basic testing in the field of specialization; maintaining and repairing less complex equipment; calibrating instruments; preparing engineering drawings, maps, finished drawings, graphic exhibits (utilizing the appropriate electrical, mechanical or civil engineering design theory); environmental testing; developing and troubleshooting computer systems; laboratory testing; and performing standard calculations/calibrations in an accurate manner using established scientific formulae.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders, and work in temperature extremes including high heat and winter temperatures. Skills Required:
• Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
• Test equipment knowledge (digital multimeter, hart communicator, etc).
• Good documentation and verbal communication skills required. Skills Preferred:
• Emerson Ovation DCS working knowledge
• Power plant system knowledge
• SO2,CO2,NOX analyzer calibration. Experience Preferred:
1-2 years power plant instrument and control maintenance. Education Required:
|Thanks & Regards,|
IT Solutions & Consulting Services
ObjectWin Technology Inc
|D: 832-485-3698 • F: 800-595-2140|
14800 St. Mary’s Lane • Suite 100 • Houston, TX 77079