Job Title: Solutions Architect (Heavy Infrastructure)
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months
Interview: Phone and F2F
Architectural design and documentation at a system or subsystem level. The Technology Architect may shield the Enterprise Architect from the unnecessary details of the systems, products, and/or technologies. The focus of the Technology Architect is on system technology solutions; for example, a component of a capability such as our clients enterprise CRM.
The Technology Architect has a responsibility for ensuring the completeness of the technology Architecture, in terms of adequately addressing all the concerns of its stakeholders; and the integrity of the Architecture, in terms of connecting all the various views to each other, satisfactorily reconciling the conflicting concerns of different stakeholders, and showing the trade-offs made in doing so.
Note: The Technology Architect is not the builder, and must remain at a level of abstraction necessary to ensure that they do not get in the way of practical implementation.Skills:
- Our clients environment is heterogeneous by nature and the Architect will require skills across multiple platforms, including client computing and mobility. The Architect will require skills in at least one discipline that is considered to be at the level of a subject matter expert.
- The Technology Architect must have strong communications and relationship skills. A major task of the Architect is to communicate complex technical information to all stakeholders of the project, including those who do not have a technical background. Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills are also required. The Architect must work with our clients project management office (PMO) to make decisions in a timely manner to keep projects on track.
- Technology Architects must understand the business processes of the enterprise in which they work, and how those processes work.
- 10+ years experience in IT industry
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Architecture qualification/certification or equivalent
- ITIL Foundation certification
- The ability to bring together and work with a team of people with varied backgrounds like enterprise architects, technical experts, users, process owners etc.
- A good understanding of our clients IT Architecture, infrastructure, services provided and customers/users
- A good understanding of our clients business processes and how IT contributes
Regards, Vibeesh K W3Global.Inc
IT Solutions & Services
P: 214 389 4790 X 3211
Leading the way in Systems Integration & IT Solutions