Job Title:eLearning/Instructional Designer
Location: Omaha, NE
Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Consultants who are eligible to work at US will be considered
• As an eLearning/Instructional Designer you will be part of a team identifying, developing and supporting on-line training and implementation efforts to address business and technology requirements.
• The primary purpose of the job is to review business processes, analyze documents and prioritize customer requirements in order to create and deliver IT training and implementation solutions.
• Collaborate with team members and managers to assess training needs and maintain consistent standards for all training materials.
• Be familiar with new technologies to build and deliver on-line courses.
• Scripting, Testing and Data mining.
• Author help text for system applications and perform technical writing to support those applications and enhancements to aide end-users in the efficient utilization of a system (Robohelp, Microsoft Office).
• Design, develop and implement in-class and distance web-based training courses which will include course materials, exercises to reinforce learning, and skills evaluation (Captivate, Flash, Snag-it, and Audacity).
• Consult and work with development teams to create and maintain documentation to support client-server and various web applications. This includes development of on-line help documents, quick reference guides, user guides and training documents.
• Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date; maintain accuracy of training information.
• Lead, facilitate, coordinate and document business processes to continuously improve the value of the application to the end user. Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, operational and training requirements.
• Develop, implement and support the delivery of documentation, online help and training materials related to system applications. Support end-users in the efficient utilization of web based system.
• Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Provide end users assistance as needed regarding the deployment of system applications and training.
• Instructional Design experience
• Advanced skills with Microsoft products (MS, Word, Excel, etc.)
• Direct, recent experience with e-learning development, curriculum design, training methodologies, and online education.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including instructional, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Strong technical writing skills or demonstrated training documentation background.
• Detail-oriented with strong problem solving skills.
• Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
• Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time.