Position: Adobe CQ Tech leadLocation: San Jose, CADuration: 6 months Detailed JD –
· 7-8 Years of experience in implementing solution around Web Content Management
· 2-3 years of experience in implementing solution using Adobe AEM 5.6 with thorough understanding of OSGi, Apache Sling framework including CRX API, JCR API, EXT-JS and web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, , JSON, JQuery, RSS
· Hands on experience in Java, JEE
· Hands on experience in developing templates, components, widgets, OSGi bundle and OSGi services
· Knowledge on basic administration task like creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, datastore garbage collector etc
· Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance
· Good understanding of the deployment process within DAY communiqué
· Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of WCM (AEM) based projects.
· Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient and sustainable manner in developing CQ templates, components, services etc.
· Participates in the project design, development, and deployment implementation using Adobe AEM.
· Establish and implement best practices around using the Adobe AEM platform.
· Able to conceptualize and design workflows in WCM
· Knowledge about configuration and optimization of WCM platform, example Tar optimizer etc.
· Ensures project developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews
· Knowledge of Jenkins or other automated deployment tools and methodologies Please submit resumes in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call me at 732 –993– 4006 if you would have any questions.