Title: Solutions Architect/Designer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 6 Months
• The Solution Designer will be responsible for interfacing with business units to understand their needs, for interfacing with Ethernet service provisioning, service activation and service assurance teams to understand their needs, working with various architecture and development teams to create a E2E solution to the business need utilizing application and services infrastructure, and then working with impacted development and testing team(s) to ensure successful delivery of the proposed solution.
• Projects will include working with business needs for Metro/National Ethernet Services and other emerging technologies.
• The successful candidate will have extensive BSS systems experience, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a background in architecture and business/system analysis.
• Proven experience in requirements gathering techniques, use case definition, architecture diagramming, sequence diagrams, test planning/execution and system requirement analysis.
**Primary focus will be on Time Warner Cable Integration
• 8+ years’ experience working within the Service Provider Space. 10+ overall work experience.
• Design experience within the BSS domain Order Entry/Management, Provisioning & Activation
• Knowledge and experience in carrier services end-to-end solutions and operation practices
• Highly skillful in BSS system architecture, designs, specifications, system testing and system users training and adoption in carrier service provisioning, design, and configuration
• Deep knowledge and highly experiences in networks, devices, services modeling and automation in BSS systems
• Proficiency in documenting Use Cases, Requirements, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams in a technical environment (UML)
• Experience facilitating JAD sessions
• Understanding of SOA and experience writing requirements in a SOA environment
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skill
• Advanced proficiency with use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, MS Project, Excel and Visio and other tools that facilitate the requirements gathering and design phases of the SDLC
• Ability to work and deliver under the pressure of deadlines and commitments to the customer
Should some one need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.