- Min. 4 years of direct experience in designing, developing and deploying Java based web applications.
· 2+ years or more of relevant IT experience ( Java based technologies)
· 2+ years of J2EE (J2ee, JSP) coding and unit testing
· 1+ of XML/XSLT experience using Java based technologies
· Java (Core and Servlet), Web Services (SOAP and REST)
· Intermediate knowledge of Oracle/SQL (Writing queries etc)
· Java Development Environment & Tools (Eclipse, Subversion, Maven, Apache/Tomcat)
· Familiar with production support environment including Incident Management and Problem management.
· Ability to lead the business to a solution that will meet their true needs.
· Customer facing technical presence with the ability to solve complex problems
· Efficiency and discipline: Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, excellent planning and coordination ability.
· Excellent writing/documentation skills.
· Ability to quickly gain an understanding of system/business processes and interact with mid-level business users to extract business process details.