Title: Credit Analyst
Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 2 years
Assist Collateral Credit Risk Policy/Business Area SME (Subject Matter Expert) with the following:
• Analyze Condo, Co-op and PUD project waivers submissions and supporting materials (appraisals, HOA project questionnaires, etc.)
• Conduct research and analysis for waiver requests utilizing internal/external property valuation tools, resources and expertise.
• Support project review process and ensure the project waiver request and/or appraisal meets guidelines
o perform initial review of submitted project waivers, review accompanying Seller data to support waiver
o assist in the Collateral policy and project development process for a web based tool for Condo, Co-op, PUD project waivers
Candidate must have:
• 5-7 years’ experience with policy development; appraisal review or valuation; project management
• Knowledge of single-family mortgage industry with focus on property and project eligibility, appraisal review, underwriting.
• Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative collateral risk assessments of project waivers
• Active appraisal certification a plus
• Strong Project Management skills -- must be a team player, but also a self-starter willing to work independently at times.
• Working knowledge of USPAP, other valuation tools,
• General knowledge of the GSE’s selling and Servicing guides, products; Loan Prospector/Desktop Underwriter and the underwriting process.