Urgent requirement for Project Manager
at Portland, OR
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Gangadhar B
we have a job opportunity for you as a Project Manager.
one of oclient based at Portland, OR.
Please find the job description below, if youareavailainterested,please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
please call me on 919-341-8899
to discuss more about this position.Job Title: Project Manager Location: Stamford, CT. or Kettering, OH. Duration: 6 months+. Start date: ASAP Job Description :
- This position is responsible for leading individual projects by recommending personnel functions within area of responsibility, assist in setting project and/or organization priorities, managing resources, providing input to and managing project or departmental expense budgets.
- Organize, assemble and manage a project team which could consist of FTEs, contractors, external suppliers and the business.
- Establish and meet project objectives, budget, schedule, and scope
- Communicate status to all stakeholders.
- Facilitate acceptance from various governing bodies which may include a sponsor committee, steering committee, architectural governance, and general control governance.
- Present alternative solutions, reach consensus, control scope creep, and drive technical solutions.
- See the solution through to implementation
- Understand IT processes and work within designated guidelines
- Provide best practices and application knowledge mentorship
- Experience managing complex IT project of an appropriate size.
- Experience facilitating Requests for Proposal (RFP) and vendor evaluation.
- Experience in creating, managing Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (required)
- Ability to work with customers, understand their business and manage their expectations (required)
- Ability to analyze and document business and system processes (required)
- Ability to multitask and handle ambiguity (required)
- Ability to take charge and lead tasks to completion (required)
- Bachelor degree (required) in Information Technology field (a plus)
- Thorough understanding of the IT Application Development Life Cycle (required)
- IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management experience a plus.
- DTNA business process knowledge (a plus)
- Familiarity with the IBM Rational tool set (a plus)
· Please fill the following deatils :
|Full Name*:|| |
|Current Location*:|| |
|Phone Number*:|| |
|Email Address*:|| |
|Skype ID*:|| |
|Visa Status*:|| |
|Pay rate per hour W2/C2C*:|| |
|Currently Working [Y/N]:|| |
|Notice Period (If Any) *:|| |
|In-Corporation Details:|| |
Thanks and Regards, Gangadhar B
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-8899 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com