Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Shekar;
we have a job opportunity for you as a Embedded C Engineer
for one of our client based at: Milwaukee, WI.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Embedded C EngineerLocation: Milwaukee, WIDuration: Full Time Starts : ASAP Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities:
Must to Skill Set:
- Design, Develop, Debug, resolve, fix issue, integrate & release the drivers/platform & implantation for medical products.
Good to Have skill Set :
- 6 to 10 years of experience on designing and developing applications using Experience in Linux operating systems
- Object oriented design methodology and various programming languages (Embedded C, C/C++,) and has participated in all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge on USB drivers, Driver development, RTOS, Platform development, Embedded OS & hardware/firmware interaction, Software download & activation development.
- Experience on IAR workbench/Keil
- Knowledge on code repository tools.
- Experience in working with global teams using agile practices
- Experience on Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex problems.
- Knowledge/Experience in Healthcare domian
- Familiarity with the application of medical device as it relates to patient safety
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA | UK INDIA| AUSTRALIA | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.eappstech.com