Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth we have a job opportunity for you as a Data Scientist
one of our client based at Portland, OR.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please call me on 919-341-4411 to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Websphere Portal ArchitectLocation : Portland,ORDuration: 6 MonthsStart date: ASAP Job Description:
Understand multifaceted business drivers and implement adaptable data driven analytic approaches that leverage Real World Data. Continuously scan emerging data sources, tools, and analytic methods that can improve analytic efficiencies and business outcomes and champion their introduction. Serve as the subject matter expert and promote best practices for analyses based on Real World Data. Oversee business implementation of the analytic strategy and identify opportunities for improvement. Works with key partners to ensure continuous improvement and innovation based on emerging technologies and opportunities to advance company’s as industry leader in RWDnA.Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities for leveraging Real World Data and analytics.
- Define and implement analytic approaches that leverage Real World Data to demonstrate the value of company’s product portfolio.
- Identify new analytic approaches that advance the business and increase the value of Real World Data assets.
- Pro-actively identify opportunities that improve the efficiency of the analytic production function.
- Identify new data sources that improve the quality of analyses.
- Provide direction and oversight of related outsourcing activities.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- Deep understanding in at least one of the following families in machine learning techniques: clustering; linear, non-linear, logistic regression, decision trees, SVM and kernel methods, Bayesian techniques, neural networks
- Proficiency with analytical tools and exploratory data analysis (statistical tests, hypothesis testing, golden standards of data pre-processing)
- Experience in Machine Learning (strongly preferred), Predictive Modeling, Bayesian analysis, and causal inference methods
- Scripting languages (R, Python or similar)
- Experience with SQL (complex queries and analysis services)
- Working knowledge of statistical and machine learning packages of choice
- 5-10 years of experience
- Big data, social media, text data
- Hadoop and Map/Reduce
- Development skills (Java, C++, Python, Groovy, Scala, or Ruby)
- Enterprise Java Development (Java EE, Spring, REST web services, Hibernate / JPA)
- Experience with deep networks, graph mining, collaborative filtering
- Experience with healthcare claims data
- Familiarity with medical ontologies
- GIS (ArcGIS, Geoserver, PostGIS, OpenLayers, Quantum GIS)
- NoSQL (Accumulo, MongoDB, HBase) databases experience
- Visualization software (Tableu or similar)
Srikanth| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com Visit us: www.eappstech.com