Title: Network Engineer
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Duration: 6+ months
• Our client is looking for an experienced R/S Engineer with experience in a professional or managed services role (external customer facing).
• The position is full-time/on-site with large customer and therefore requires you to think fast on your feet and be able to come up with a sound troubleshooting methodology for resolving complex customer problems at a short notice.
• It is a fast paced environment and ideal candidate will possess sound technical acumen combined with a keen sense of responsibility and ownership.
• CCIE (Routing and Switching or Service Provider) is highly desired and will be considered before CCNP candidates.
• Written CCIEs in Route/Switch are acceptable.
• Act as a technical expert in Routing GSR, Lan Switching specific to 7600 & 6K, Nexus 7K, CRS, Multicast, QoS and Layer 2 technologies.
• Provide technical assistance in Routing Protocol/Large Scale Architecture, Security, and/or other customer-specific technologies as necessary.
• Interfaces with end-to-end stakeholders, customer and account teams, end-users & internal engineering departments.
• Proven crisis management skills, and the ability to excel under pressure.
• Typically requires BS in CS or EE or equivalent plus 7+ years related experience.
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time