Urgent requirement for IIS 8 Admin
at location Green bay,WI
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC
I am Looking For IIS 8 Admin
at the Location Green bay,WI
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To email@example.com
And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343 Title : IIS 8 Admin Location : Green bay,WIDuration : 3+MonthsStart Date : ASAP Job Description:
- Review/Evaluate IIS infrastructure as-is environment and uplift design (IIS8) and provide input to architecture/configuration
- Review IIS configuration and confirm/suggest best practices or areas of improvement
- Review server monitoring and application monitoring approach and validate
- Assist in migration planning/approach Specific Skill or
- IIS (7/8) Administration and Configuration (Server farms, Sites, applications, etc.)
- SSL Certificate repository Configuration / Certificate management Web Farm Framework
- Application deployment and Configuration / Web Deploy
- IIS (7/8) performance tuning and Configuration
- Load-balancer / F5 experience (nice to have) Description/
Execute and/or oversee the execution of the following:
- Perform a variety of engineering tasks around system design, implementation, integration and optimization within a technology domain or line of business.
- Utilize systems expertise and knowledge of software, hardware, networks, and/or storage to work across the business with architecture, application development, business analysts, DBAs and infrastructure to evaluate business needs and design and manage end-to-end technical solutions. Provide oversight,technical direction and expertise to other technical members of project and support teams.
- Leverage industry best practices to assess, design, test, approve, implement and support new and existing multi-tier solutions and systems.
- Provide expertise on assigned technology domain or assigned assets(to include interrelationships with other systems, applications and technology).
- Work with the business and across technology to analyze highly complex business requirements then manage the design or redesignof complex systems.
- Advise on viability and feasibility of alternative approaches.
Please fill the below details:
- (1)create, maintain and archive low level design documents and detailed engineering specifications based upon business and user requirements, to include high availability design diagrams, scalability design diagrams, capacity models, logical and physical network diagrams, storage layout diagrams and disaster recovery documentation; and
- (2) write and/or revise operations documentation to include providing require input into operation support manuals and user guides as applicable.
- Lead system design walkthroughs.
- Oversee development and implementation of complex processes and procedures, including system additions and/or enhancements, to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Complete project deliverables using the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) and a deliverables-based approach.
|Candidate Name|| |
|SR Number / Position|| |
|Present location (city, state or ZIP)|| |
|Work Authorization|| |
|Tel No|| |
|E-mail ID|| |
|Skype ID|| |
|*Onsite availability (post-selection)|| |
|Total onsite experience, working in US|| |
|Overall relevant experience of candidate|| |
|Availability for Interview (Time & Date)|| |
Thanks and Regards,Gopal
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visits: www.eappstech.com