Position : Java Developer
-Colorado Springs, Colorado
Duration: 12+ months
• Define & lead application system framework development of new production applications, systems, for Fortune 50 telecom provider
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field preferred.
• Minimum 7 years proven experience with hands on software development.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will be expected to have technical writing skills, able to
document work products at both a detailed and abstract high level.
• Candidate will be expected to work interactively via audio and net conferencing with Offshore (India) technical staff. Technical document writing in the form of system specifications will be required.
• 5 years experience with Oracle database system architecture/design, and PL/SQL development
• 5 years active experience in the design, coding, and unit testing of enterprise-level scalable, distributed, fault-tolerant applications in J2EE environments.
• Solid grasp of J2EE technologies, e.g. Web (JSP, Servlets, JSP Custom Tags, Applets); Web Services (XML, SOAP, AJAX, JSON) SOA & ESB, open source frameworks e.g. Spring, Hibernate & Struts
• Experience with J2EE Servers such as Weblogic and JBoss.
• Demonstrated experience in systems architecture analysis & design, particularly desire emphasis on development & improvement to existing Java/J2EE models, frameworks, components, etc.
• Proven experience & familiarity with either Unix or RH Linux operating system running Apache/Tomcat java servlet apps
• Provide support for development of large scale telecommunication infrastructure supporting conferencing processing platforms.