Position: Tivoli Access ManagerLocation: St. Louis, MOType: Full time Job Description :
The candidate should have identity and access management conceptual understanding, with hands on experience in providing technical support to Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Tivoli Directory Server in a complex 24x7 environment.Skillset Requirement
- Minimum of 4-5 years in TAM/TFIM/TDS.
- Products: Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Federated Identity Manager, Tivoli Directory Server.
- Primary: Hands on experience with operational support for (TAM / TFIM / TDS – installation/Configuration & Administration). Day to day operational functions – administration, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Technical knowledge of command line utilities running on various platforms including Unix, Linux, HP Non-stop (Tandem), Mainframe, and MS Windows
- Operations support (24x7 on call support): Troubleshooting, Investigating operational problems and provide work around and resolution /remediation.
- Provide technical support to end user access issues or application teams /developers
- Performing scheduled maintenance activities such as patching, backups etc as required
- Monitor the Tivoli infrastructure environment for operational effectiveness.
- Good understanding of information security concepts especially identity and access management, Web application server (WebSphere), regulatory compliance requirements.
- Good business writing skills and effective presentations skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skillsPlease submit resumes in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call me at 732 - 791 – 2348 Extn:105 if you would have any questions.