This is Bala from Systel inc.
I hope you are doing good…
Please check the Below requirement, if you are comfortable, reply me with your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-250-9836. Implementation Partner: GENPACTRole: Cisco Network EngineerLocation: Atlanta, GA 30328Duration: Long Term Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the design, deployment, and documentation of a fresh nationwide Cisco Client, and the transition from the legacy system. The applicant must have strong communication skills and a deep knowledge in system troubleshooting and support. RESPONSIBLITIES
- Support of nationwide Cisco Client AAA design and deployment. Conduct design review for fresh implementation based off best practices for large scale deployments.
- Analyze information provided from existing legacy AAA system to populate new system. Coordinate with other internal groups to validate existing information from existing legacy AAA system.
- Configure and deploy Cisco Client appliances based off approved design.
- Prepare documentation for system administrators and training documentation for system consumers.
- Monitor servers and applications for errors and performance problems. Coordinate with other internal groups to facilitate backups, event monitoring, and other services. Apply updates, enhancements, and configuration changes to the Cisco Client platform to meet business requirements. Assist troubleshooting and development efforts.
Warm Regards, Bala B.________________Resourcing SpecialistSYSTEL INC
- Required Deployment and administrative experience with Cisco Client ACS 5.x.
- Experience with Active Directory integration of Cisco Client. Knowledge of network device management protocols (TACACS+, RADIUS).
- Experience in a multi-tiered, distributed and diverse infrastructure a must.
- Must have experience in highly available, large-scale service provider environments. Fundamental networking skills and basic network troubleshooting skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direction, yet able to work in a team environment. A high level of experience in systems and network problem solving.
- Preferred Load balanced infrastructures MySQL Active Directory/LDAP Linux/Unix Dept./Org Scope & Impact
- Fully competent and productive professional contributor, working primarily on the design and deployment of a nationwide Cisco Client platform, that has a direct impact on department and future project results. Problem Complexity
- Performs full range of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving missing/incomplete information or inconsistencies/anomalies in more complex research/data Autonomy
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues; Work review typically involves periodic review of output by supervisor and/or direct 'customers' of the process Knowledge
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of particular field of specialization to the completion of moderately complex assignments. Solid knowledge of organization's technologies and practices Influence/People Leadership
- May provide general guidance/direction or train other personnel on deployment and administration.
| Atlanta, GA A Certified (MBE) Minority Business EnterpriseDirect: 678-250-9836Email