Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth we have a job opportunity for you as a Delivery Lead / Systems Analyst one of our client based Atlanta, GA. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com Or please call me on 919-521-4343to discuss more about this position.
Job Title: Delivery Lead / Systems Analyst
Location : Atlanta, GA.
Duration: 1 Year +
Start date: ASAP Job Description:
The Delivery Lead is a member of the CUI Development Team. This individual must work collectively with team members, software development, other EIT technical organizations and the leadership teams to drive software delivery success. Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Performs the day-to-day project delivery oversight responsibilities
- Ensures coordination of delivery teams within a specific domain
- Works with development leads to define code drops and coordinates the alignment of code drop dependencies
- Report daily/weekly progress as defined by the Development Manager
- Generate a set of project related reports for general distribution under strict deadlines
- Coordinate through the Development Managers all delivery activities and acts as the escalation point for all development issues specific to projects
- Liaise with the appropriate organization to facilitate resolution of issues impeding progress in development and testing activities
- Coordinates and communicates night of deployment status and issues to leadership on planned deployment activity dates
- Act as a technical Project Manager for the development organization when there is no Project Manager assigned from the EPO
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and actively participate in implementing on-going process improvement activities
- Serve as back-up to other Delivery Leads when needed
- Attend daily standups
- Overtime and/or weekends may be required periodically for software releases.
- Skills and knowledge acquired from experience in the following disciplines: Project Management, Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management, Systems Integration, Systems Development Life Cycle Methodologies, Quality Assurance and Testing, Requirements Gathering, and Systems Analysis and Design (7 Years)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and practices, particularly as it pertains to the post requirements definition phases of the project (5 Years)
- Experience working in a development environment and large enterprise systems. Project Management, software development, testing, and analysis experience is a plus (5 Years)
- UI experience with wireless telecom billing, message processing, accounting, call center, and retail applications. (5 Years)
- Ability to work effectively with Leadership and multiple stakeholders in the identification of relationship management practices, including the identification and execution of objectives
- Must be able apply Project Management principles to work effectively with lead technical personnel (Development Team Managers, Systems Analysts, Developers, Testers) to define, communicate, and achieve the project development objectives
- Must be very detail oriented; ability to track ongoing project activities including issues, mitigation, defects, project health, code drops, etc.
- Microsoft Suite including Visio
- Quality Center
- Project/Portfolio Management systems and tools (i.e. Clarity & MS Project)
- Source Code Management (i.e. AccuRev)
Education and Training:
- Ability to interact with all levels of management in a straightforward, transparent manner
- Ability to be self-managed and work under pressure in a variety of settings
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage diverging and changing priorities with aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated experience and capability to work in a highly interdependent team environment
- Strong work ethic, pride in work and seeks opportunities for improvements
- A four year degree or equivalent related experience
Srikanth| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org