Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role, If you are not available.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time
Only us green card citizen only
Title: Enterprise Sales Manager - Healthcare Industry
Location: NYC, NY
Enterprise Sales Manager - Healthcare Industry at NYC, NY
The Enterprise Sales Manager at Client will serve as an integral component to the identification and realization of new growth opportunities across the company. As the Enterprise Sales Manager and founding team member, you will be responsible for executing via inbound and outbound calls as well as creating innovative new programs to maximize leads. You will work with the Sales Director and the company founders to ensure these programs are executed successfully and develop improvements through a data driven approach. Ultimately it will be your job to grow the pipeline of interested clients.
- Competitive salary and lucrative commissions:
- Full benefits (full health, transit, etc.)
- Ability to work in New York City
Desired Skills & Experience
- BA/BS degree
- Highly creative approach to enterprise selling
- Experience building and growing a pipeline of sales prospects
- Healthcare industry experience required
- 2-3 years work experience in sales & complex sales
- Experience working in fast-paced and high growth organizations
- Strong understanding of healthcare information technology (HIT) or IT systems solution selling
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of our products and services and its application to clients in the healthcare industry
- Executing outbound and inbound calls for new and existing customers to discuss their needs and explaining how these needs could be met by our services
- Collect and analyze data to quantify ROI and identify learning’s from executed campaigns
- Creatively present services in an exciting and influential manner
Client is a startup healthcare company whose mission is to bring transparency to the healthcare system and empower patients with data to make more informed decisions on where they receive care. Our product is proven and our innovative approach to hospitals discharge planning has been recognized by leading academic and community hospital systems; General Electric, The New York E Health Collaborative, Blueprint Health and many more.
There are few companies poised to actually make an impact on people's lives, and Client is one of them. Join a team of people committed to leave a lasting impression on a part of healthcare that one day, we too will rely on.
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time