eBay Enterprise, is the digital marketing platform of choice for many leading brands around the world: Dell, American Airlines, CVS/pharmacy, Rue La La, PayPal, and Toys R Us... just to name a few!
With our enterprise class cross-channel technology and our unparalleled suite of services, we drive commerce and conversion on behalf of our clients. We have won numerous awards for excellence from the likes of industry communities including eTail, MarketingSherpa, and Econsultancy.
Fueled by commerce giant eBay, our mission is to create the next generation platform, enabling customer engagement anytime, anywhere, any way. And we're looking rock stars to join our team across engineering, client services, operations, and more.
The Project Developer is responsible for producing emails utilizing HTML/CSS based off client requirements and assets. Helping clients optimize their campaigns by implementing latest email development standards. Reviewing proposed campaigns and help client decide best way to approach.
• Analyze provided HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools and render properly across multiple platforms. Follow QA best practices, identify problem areas, and suggest and implement improvements.
• Troubleshoot HTML rendering issues and make suggestions for coding improvements to enhance the render-ability across a wide range of popular e-mail clients (Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.) Design templates for dynamic campaigns.
• Complete and QA campaign setups and change rounds in rapid succession
• Optimize client emails for rendering across mobile and web.
• Meet deadlines for scheduled emails
• Work with team members across technical divisions to scope, design, and implement technical solutions for dynamic email campaigns.
• Work directly with clients and internal client teams
• Deliver training for clients and internal teams on procedures and best practices.
• Mentor and train junior Developers
• Manage the queue, assigning work to junior developers and balancing workload
Job Qualifications and Requirements include:
• Demonstrated experience either through formal education, 5+ years of web programming or hobbyist/freelance work (please have a web portfolio or site examples available)
• Expert knowledge of HTML / CSS
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
• Flexibility to work on a variety of tasks
• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of database tables, PL/SQL, and PHP skills a plus
Demonstrated experience either through formal education, 5+ years of web programming or hobbyist/freelance work (please has a web portfolio or site examples available)