• Analyze provided HTML assets and revise code where necessary to integrate with internal tools and render properly across multiple platforms. Following QA best practices,
identifying problem areas, and suggesting and implementing improvements.
• Troubleshoot HTML rendering issues and make suggestions for coding improvements to enhance the render-ability across a wide range of popular e-mail clients (Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail,
• Complete and QA campaign setups and change rounds in rapid succession
• Optimize client emails for rendering across mobile and web.
• Meeting deadlines for scheduled emails
Job Qualifications and Requirements include:
• Demonstrated experience either through formal education, 1- 2 years of web programming or hobbyist/freelance work (please have a web portfolio or site examples available)
• Expert knowledge of HTML / CSS
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to work well as part of a team and individually
• Flexibility to work on a variety of tasks
Demonstrated experience either through formal education, 1-2
years of web programming or hobbyist/freelance work (please
has a web portfolio or site examples available)