We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested Position: BI ArchitectDuration: 12+ Months ContractLocation: Hartford, CT Job Description:
- 7+ years’ experience in Microsoft BI stack
- Provide architectural guidance for a Microsoft 2008 R2 BI platform integrated with SharePoint 2010
- 7+ years expertise in SSAS, MDX and DAX
- 40% architect role and 60% development role for a 3-6 months period
- Perform code reviews, testing and manage change controls
- Take ownership for the BI deliverables
- Mentor Offshore and Onsite BI resources
- Develop specifications for the BI deliverables
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Work closely with business users from Treasury Analytics.
- Design & Develop a common BI semantic layer to support multiple BI capabilities such as Excel services, Report Builder & Performance Point.
- Architect, develop and deploy dynamic security layer on top of semantic layer to provide fine grained data access to all the Microsoft BI tools
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Good inter personal skills in managing client and offshore team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 Ã¢â€â€šFax: 214-292-8874 Ã¢â€â€š email@example.com