Application PackagerLocation: Springfield, MADuration: 1 year’s contract Job Description:
The Application Packager (Packager) will be part of a packaging team to support application packaging for a Windows 7 deployment at a Federal agency.
The Packager will be responsible for packaging COTS and GOTS type applications using AdminStudio packaging software following an established process and workflow. Packaging will consist of building silent installation packages in a MSI/MST format and performing initial installation testing on Windows 7 before hand off to the client for user acceptance testing. Virtualization and shimming are initially out of scope. Abilities Required or Desired:
- Must have demonstrated ability to work on-site in a secure customer environment
- Must have political awareness and sensitivity in customer situations.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
- Must be able to troubleshoot packaging problems.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work after hours and some weekends.