Requirement Code: 10565
Job Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Primary Skills: CCIE,CHANGE MANAGEMENT,CHECKPOINT,DISASTER RECOVERY,DNS,FIREWALL,LAN,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT,TRAINING,VOIP,VPN,WIRELESS
Location: Portland, OR, United States
Sr. Network Engineer position at Portland, OR,
Please help pass along to colleagues or associates below position who are looking for new role, If you are not available.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time
Title: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
• Network Infrastructure Spanning Multiple Locations In The US. Collaborates With IT Peers To Develop Strategies And Implementation Plans For New Initiatives, And Provides Escalated Support For Operational Issues. Duties: With Limited Supervision, Responsibilities Include: Demonstrate Technical Expertise In The Development, Integration, Deployment, Maintenance, And Lifecycle Management Of Network Hardware, Operating Systems, And Related Software Products And Services.
• Provide Technical Expertise In The Evaluation, Selection, Installation, Maintenance, Documentation, Deployment And Retirement Of Network Products Or Services Based On Industry Best Practices.
• Client And Develop Solution Requirements And Detail Level Designs For The Network Aspect Of Technology Projects. Ensure That Network Processes And Procedures Are Aligned With Business Recovery Plans. Provide Technical Expertise In The Diagnosis And Resolution Of Escalated Network Issues.
• Maintain Currency And Compliance With All Service Delivery Functions Including Incident Management, Problem Management, And Change Management Within The Network Space Develop And Execute Right-Sized Test Plans Based On An Assessment Of Risk. Lead In The Definition, Development And Reporting Of Standard Metrics That Contribute To Network Service Reliability, Scalability, Availability And Capacity Management.
• Provide Consultation And Advice To Operations And Software Development Teams In Network Best Practices.
• Keep Current On Industry Trends And Take Advantage Of Research And Training Opportunities That Deliver Business Value And That Are Relevant To Currently Assigned Work. Qualifications: Required Advanced Knowledge Based On Experience Working With Multiple Network Service Platforms (E.G., Cisco, F5, Juniper, Client, Etc.). Advanced Knowledge Based On Experience Working With Wireless LAN Solutions And Converged Voice/Data Networking (VoIP)
• Experience In Disaster Recovery Planning And Executing Disaster Recovery Exercises The Willingness And Ability To Work In A Collaborative Engineering Team Environment That Places A Premium On Interpersonal And Communication Skills. Recognition That 'How” Work Gets Completed Is Equally Important As 'What” Gets Produced.
• The Ability To Quickly Learn And Apply New Technologies Combined With An Enquiring Mind That Is Ever Learning About Emerging Technologies.
• A Strong Sense Of Ownership That Takes Responsibility For Results And Can Deliver In A Fast Moving And Changing Environment. Strong Personal Leadership Skills With The Ability To Drive Projects Forward And Troubleshoot Incidents, Especially When Working In An Oversight Role With Network Operations Personnel. Excellent Oral And Written Communications Skills Typically Requires A Minimum Of 12+ Years Of Related Experience. Preferred CCIE Certification.
• Experience Working With Internet Proxies, Load Balancers, And Firewalls.
• Experience In Telephony System Environments. Specific Technology Experience Desired Cisco Nexus Switching (To Include FEXs And VPCs) Cisco Nexus Routing (To Include VDCs) F5 Big-IP LTMs And Link Controllers Cisco ASA (Firewall/VPN) Juniper SA/MAG VPN Appliance Checkpoint Firewalls BlueCoat Proxies Cisco Wireless LWAPP/CAPWAP Riverbed Steelhead WAN Optimization BGP Routing (IBGP And EBGP) MPLS WAN OSPF Routing InfoBlox DNS Cisco Secure Client WAN And LAN QoS
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time