Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are not considered.
Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates.
Title: Project management
Location: Torrance, CA
Duration: 6 +months
- Define and drive project tasks and milestones within necessary timing.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion as project evolves.
- Elevate risks to meet product launches and secure senior management approval to move forward.
- Gather data reporting requirements from stakeholders.
- Closely involved in testing of the data for accuracy and consistency. Testing will be done using SQL and Micro strategy.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential challenges, and devise contingency plans.
- Build rapport and gain commitment from key cross-functional team members to ensure tasks are completed.
- Maintain constant communication with other Project Management Team Members.
- Run reports in Micro strategy to test for data integrity and functionality.
- Have a thorough understanding of the process and exhibit flexibility and creativity to fine tune timelines to project needs.
- Regularly publish project timelines and key summaries to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate the efforts of corporate and regional cross-functional team members by providing the team direction and support in order to maintain project on track.
- Lead global cross-functional team meetings and conduct timely follow-ups to track project deliverables from team.
- Set and continually manage project expectations and roles throughout project life cycle.
- Facilitate communication between team members.
- Drive projects through all stages of development from concept to availability at local distribution centers.
- Support team members in maintaining accurate information in Agile as it relates to the project.
- Work with Project Management team to coordinate priorities for Regional teams, Creative Services, Global Rebranding Initiative, and Quality among other departments.
- Self motivated with strong leadership and communication skills. Must communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing within multiple departments
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to run SQL queries.
- Comfortable with running Micro strategy reports
- Familiar with the ETL process and data warehouse design and plus
- Interact with cross functional team members
- Ability to respond quickly to constant changes in their project priorities
- Ability to motivate others
- 3 -5 years experience in a Project Management environment
- 1-2 years working on database queries
- 1-2 years working on Micro strategy reports
- Experience in leading teams
- Computer skills including MS Word, Ms Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Agile experience a plus
- Microsoft Project a plus
- Bachelor' Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Direct experience with the responsibilities and specific duties set forth in this job summary.
- Project Management Certification
Should need more information I can be reached at email@example.com or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time