Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Shekar;
we have a job opportunity for you as a SFDC Tech Lead
for one of our client based at: SanJose/San Francisco CA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: QA Tester Location: SanJose/San Francisco CADuration: 6+ MonthsStarts : ASAP JOB DESCRIPTION:
Manage and/or participate in the change control process for one or more projects.
• Lead and ensure completion of multiple QA projects.
• Design and develop test documentations to include schedule, scenarios, test cases and/or test scripts.
• Conducts tests as assigned and reports results including passed/failed status, total test execution time and all defects detected.
• Enter new defects into the defect tracking system and execute defect-specific tests.
• Assures compliance with PMO standards and procedures.
• Utilize extensive experience and independent judgment to plan and accomplish objectives.
• Lead and/or participate in one or more team process improvement initiatives.
• Documents team operating procedures and coordinate training with various business units
• Administer Hands on Demonstration assessments to verify transfer of knowledge and validate that employee can perform job to standard
• Conduct training workshops and audits of department employees to identify training gaps, conduct on the job training to correct deficiencies and retest
• Record trainee progress and audit results using Competency Matrices (Skills Matrix) and Training matrices
• Create and teach necessary steps for effective and efficient software adoption
• Directly or indirectly (using SMEs) train employees to use SFDC application
• Prepare training materials (SOPs, One Point Lessons, Hands on Demonstration Checklist) using Microsoft Office programs
• Validate training materials (recordings, Hands on Demonstration, Checklist) using subject matter experts, consulting with process engineers, other resources, vendors and peers, and performing duties, tasks and steps per instructions
• Communicate regularly with trainees, leadership team members and Training Supervisor
• Work with peers and the team to make recommendations on how to improve the system to optimize user adoption and knowledge sharing
Thanks and Regards,Shekar
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-4411 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA | UK I INDIA| AUSTRALIA | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us: www.eappstech.com