· Manage and/or participate in the change control process for one or more projects.
· Lead and ensure completion of multiple QA projects.
· Design and develop test documentations to include schedule, scenarios, test cases and/or test scripts.
· Conducts tests as assigned and reports results including passed/failed status, total test execution time and all defects detected.
· Enter new defects into the defect tracking system and execute defect-specific tests.
· Assures compliance with PMO standards and procedures.
· Utilize extensive experience and independent judgment to plan and accomplish objectives.
· Lead and/or participate in one or more team process improvement initiatives.
· Documents team operating procedures and coordinate training with various business units
· Administer Hands on Demonstration assessments to verify transfer of knowledge and validate that employee can perform job to standard
· Conduct training workshops and audits of department employees to identify training gaps, conduct on the job training to correct deficiencies and retest
· Record trainee progress and audit results using Competency Matrices (Skills Matrix) and Training matrices
· Create and teach necessary steps for effective and efficient software adoption
· Directly or indirectly (using SMEs) train employees to use SFDC application
· Prepare training materials (SOPs, One Point Lessons, Hands on Demonstration Checklist) using Microsoft Office programs
· Validate training materials (recordings, Hands on Demonstration, Checklist) using subject matter experts, consulting with process engineers, other resources, vendors and peers, and performing duties, tasks and steps per instructions
· Communicate regularly with trainees, leadership team members and Training Supervisor
· Work with peers and the team to make recommendations on how to improve the system to optimize user adoption and knowledge sharing