Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.
Third party vendor submissions are considered.
Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates.
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Dallas TX
Duration: 6 Months +
• Client is seeking a Data Analyst to work as a member of a CIS project team and at the direction of the UAT manager and lead UAT data analyst.
• The individual must possess the experience to manage segments of smaller projects or participate on large projects and deliver solutions from documented or verbal specifications in a timely manner.
• The primary responsibility of this position is to support the lead UAT data analyst in development of UNIX scripts, Oracle PL/SQL scripts and ad hoc data analysis.
• Perform periodic and/or ad-hoc data extracts from the appropriate data stores using standard SQL applications like Oracle SQL Developer and SQL Loader or TOAD Data Point
• Design and develop a process utilizing UNIX scripts to automatically parse large EDI files and load them into an Oracle database
• Perform ad hoc data analysis and report development based on various data sources
• Produce quality results in a rapidly changing environment
• Prefer a minimum of 7 years of professional experience
• A minimum of 5 years of UNIX scripting, PL/SQL and query/report development experience is preferred
• Possesses a demonstrated proficiency with database applications; data extraction; query and report development
• Ability to analyze and interpret data using prevailing business logic so that it may be relayed in a user-friendly manner
• Able to work with a wide variety of personalities in a diverse work environment
• Self-motivated and flexible to work in a fast-paced, lean environment, with “hands on” team player approach
• Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to render good judgment and sound decisions or seek advice from peers or superiors
• Able to manage workload in a timely manner in order to meet deadlines
• Able to accept constructive coaching and counseling
• Possesses a demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to work collaboratively across organizations
• Electric utility industry experience is a plus
• College degree is preferred
Should someone need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-567-0144.
Thank you for your time