Urgent requirement for Java portal Lead
at location Peoria, IL
Greetings From EApps Tech LLC
I am Looking For Java portal Lead
at the Location Peoria, IL
Please Find The Job Description Below, Send Me Your Updated Resume And Along With Below Mention Details To firstname.lastname@example.org
And You Can Reach Me On 919-521-4343 Title : Java portal LeadLocation : Peoria, ILDuration :6-12MonthsStart Date : ASAP Job Description:
- Acts as team leader for development and support groups.
- Provides project management and systems leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members.
- Analyze user requests and software requirements for feasibility of design and potential impact while cognizant of time and cost constraints.
- Work with vendors on integration of purchased application solutions.
- Performs implementation and integration tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed or purchased software solutions.
- Complex application problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions.
- Assists customers with documentation, training, and usability efforts.
- Prioritize, manage, and track team workload progress as required.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary on/off-shift and during weekends.
- Configure, monitor and maintain Web Technology server environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage ones time as well as well as being a collaborative team member.
- Strong ability to identify, interpret and evaluate system and network requirements.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software and its related infrastructure components and/or operating environment identified in the assignment requirements. (Examples below). –
- IBM Websphere Portal Application Administration, implementation, and upgrade - Linix, Unix, and Oracle - Scripting (Python, XML, or other).
Please fill the below details:
- Highly Desired Skills, Interscope monitoring tool, Adobe Experience Manager (WCM, CQ), Network and other infrastructure general knowlege (firewall, proxy's, NAS, SAN)
|1||Name as on passport / Complete Name:|| |
|2||Contact #:|| |
|4||Current location:|| |
|5||Open to relocate to work location (Yes / No):|| |
|6||Visa status:|| |
|7||Visa Expiry date:|| |
|8||Availability for interview:|| |
|9||Availability for Start:|| |
|10||Any interview given or in pipeline (Yes / No):|| |
|11||Any offer in hand (Yes / No):|| |
Thanks and Regards,Gopal
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visits: www.eappstech.com