tasked with developing the next gen application form the ground up and they got their choice of UI tools to accomplish the task. If you love having big goals, real world challenges, and making customers incredibly happy whilst fostering your obsessive need for perfect code and user experience, this is the job for you.
Along with coding, you will be responsible for working with product managers, backend developers and designers on our agile team structure. product engineers who lead the charge, communicating with customers and delivering the most beautiful, .
• 1+ years of experience with CSS framework such as LESS, Sass, etc.
• Similar experience in a modern consumer environment (Pinterest, Box, Quora, Facebook...) and/or open source projects (contributed to node.js, dojo toolkit, NPM modules, etc)
• Firm grasp of framework URL based routing principles
• Moderate CS fundamentals and an object oriented language (think an undergrad CS degree, or similar amount of work experience)
• Experience coding against RESTful APIs or service oriented middle tiers.
• Experience with GIT SCM
• Experience writing RESTful APIs and middle tier coding in Java, Python or C++
• Passion for user experience and strong design experience
• Agile coding experience, working in small teams that have made a big impact fast
• Experience with a data visualization package (Highcharts, d3.js, etc.)
• Experience with accounting or financial application
• Excellent CS fundamentals
• Experience writing Tablet applications
• Experience writing Mobile applications