|Please send resumes to :- firstname.lastname@example.org|
Greetings from Bravens Inc
We are looking for a J2EE Consultant
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client. This is a 6 Months Contract
based in Cupertino/Sunnyvale, CA. Role:
: Cupertino/Sunnyvale, CADuration:
6 Months ContractExtension:
Yes Technical Skill:
- Strong programming expertise in Java 1.5 onwards, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JMS) and XML technologies.
- Expertise in Spring 3.0+ framework is must
- Should be proficient in developing REST services
- ORM framework like Hibernate/Ibatis, JPA is must
- Should know build framework like Maven and ANT
- Hands on experience publishing and consuming Web Services via SOA methodologies would be a plus.
- Experience with Oracle relational databases is a must, this would include designing schemas, writing DML queries and query performance analysis.
- Exposure to Unix and Mac OS X is desired.
- Exposure to automated code review tools like PMD, Findbug, CheckStyle
- Should be proficient in developing JUnits.
- Should be self-motivated, must be able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information.
- Should be able to interact with onsite and offshore teams.
- Must have good oral/written communication skills and pay high attention to detail.
Year of Experience:
- Should be able to understand requirement, design and code respective application features.
- Should be able to performance tune applications using performance test and profiling tools
- Should be able to review code and provide suggestions to developers
- Contributes to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- Ability to respond to issues and coordinate with stake holders
- Ability to do deliver optimum solution and get into constructive technical discussion with client
5-10 Years. If you find it interesting do send the following details:
Thanks & Regards, Karim Chaudhary | Bravens Inc. Talent Acquisition Contact: 786-693-9966 | Fax: 281-404-9091E-Mail: email@example.com | Yahoo IM/Gtalk: karim.bravens25292 Nesting Sq, Chantilly VA 20152 [An E-Verified Company] | Certified Minority Owned Business Note:
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Relevant experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Date of Birth (DOB)|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Certifications if any|| |
|Immigration Status - If H1B- name of the employer and H1B Validity|| |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.