Greeting from EApps Tech LLC
My name is Naveen;
we have a job opportunity for you as a PL/SQL Programmer plus DBA admin
for one of our client based at San-Francisco, CA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-4411
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: PL/SQL Programmer plus DBA adminLocation: San-Francisco, CA Duration: 6 MonthsStarts : ASAP Job Description:
Candidate will be required to :
- Handle DBA administration task listed below with more emphasis on DB development (pl/sql, data modeling , etl)
- Develop PL/SQL coding, SQL reporting and unix scripting
- Develop detailed data models and entity relationship diagrams.
- Install, configure, administer and manage Oracle 11g databases
- knowledge on Oracle Streams, RAC and Data Guard
- Performance monitoring, Database and SQL tuning
- knowledge of database Backups and Recovery. Knowledge of RMAN
- Design, test, implement, maintain and control the organization's physical and relational across multiple platforms and computing environments.
- Provide in-depth consulting services in the identification and resolution of database issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Participate in the planning, design and usage of data resources.
- Provide support to development team on infrastructure and DBA Support.
- Provide a daily status of application and performance.
- Design archival and purging strategy with partition tables.
7+ years of demonstrated Oracle Administration and Design experience including but not limited to:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with PL/SQL and Data modeling
- Demonstrated experience in performance monitoring & tuning using SQLT or equivalent
- Proven experience in designing and maintenance of large partitioned tables
- Proven experience with MySQL or other databases a plus
- Experience in SQL packages, trigger and stored procedures
- Demonstrated experience in ETL, sql*loader and data pump