Job Title : Android Developer
Job Location : San Jose, California
Looking for Android Programmer to join our creative engineering group. As an Android Developer you will specialize in building elegant products
on world-class technologies that bring the payment technology and experience to hundreds of millions of folks, anytime and anywhere across commerce
Client is looking for someone that has strong experience developing user interfaces for applications on Android using Android SDK
(Specifically Kitkat 4.4 and the HCE module).
• Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the Host Card Emulation Experience for the Android platform for multiple channels.
• Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques.
• Prototype new and redesign features.
• Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
• A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively
• Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products.
• Build reusable Android Software components for interfacing with well known Payment platforms.
• Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance.
• Build end-end Android apps where required, with little to no support or supervision.
• Extensively leverage open source components.
• B.S / M.S. Computer Science or Four plus years in relevant work experience
• Required 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
• Two plus years building Android applications in Java
• Two plus years mobile application development experience (Android, J2ME or Blackberry)
• Expertise in understanding massive and complicated code bases, as well as API style techniques to assist keep them clean and reparable .
• practiced within the following technologies: Java language and connected frameworks
• Multi-Threading and memory management specific to mobile devices
• Understanding of caching mechanisms