Systems Pros is seeking a contractor/consultant for an immediate start. Interested candidates should submit a Word resume. All candidates must be able to work onsite; relocation is not provided.
Contract: W2 contractors only.
LOA: 6+ months
Location: Irvine, CA Key Responsibilities
- Integration of electronic systems to support development of primary flight control system functions.
- Integration of system products with responsibility for integration and Verification test support activities.
- Responsible for developing integration plans and procedures and for organizing, coordinating and performing the effort that leads to the completion of the system integration and verification activities, while providing metrics that tracks the performance of the work being performed.
Key Skills / Qualifications:
- DOORS or other Configuration Management tools for Requirements development
- Development of Test concept and integration procedures
- Electronics Systems Analysis
- Configuration Control of test and test artifacts
- System integration and LRU troubleshooting
- Systems verification Test Procedure development and review
- Test Results Review and Test report generation
- Good writing and verbal communications
Send resumes to:
Sr. Recruiter | Systems ProsJason.Barrett@syspros.com