Position : Maximo- Asset Management Track leadLocation: Thousand Oak, CADuration : Full Time NOTE:
Maximo is needed although the candidate may not be an expert on Maximo itself! The overall package sought is on ITIL support skills, system ownership, technical troubleshooting experience on middleware and Parma regulation. Mandatory Skills*
"1. Technical expertise in configuring the IBM Maximo 7.x version
2. Be well versed in Java\Database\UI knowledge for all modules, Syclo in Maximo 7.x version
3. Programming and design Skills Java, J2EE, Maximo (v4/v7), SQL Server, Websphere
4. Have excellent knowledge in Querying Oracle and MS SQL databases
5. Have a thorough knowledge of Maximo Integration Framework (MIF) and integration of Maximo with variety of systems.
6. Core Technical - HTTP/HTTPS, JMS messaging, JDBC, XML
7. Basic understanding of interfaces & middleware such as BizTalk, Informatica, Web services
8. Be able to debug, test and support utilities, tools, and frameworks to support the application change/development process
9. Expertise in troubleshooting IT support issues in a scenario with various heterogeneous technological systems; mainly associated with Asset management systems (Maximo) and associated enterprise systems in manufacturing systems framework
10. Have good working knowledge of at least one Ticket management system like 'BMC Remedy' or 'Service Now'.
11. Techno functional understanding of Maximo Mobile Inventory manager and Maximo mobile work manager
12. Fair understanding business processes related to maintenance from Inventory management, planning, procurement, inspection, project planning and scheduling, shutdowns etc.
13. Knowledge of Processes in Parma Regulation like Change Management, Problem management, Application optimization and maintenance
14. Project Management skill and should have been in a customer facing role as well" Preferred Skills*
Good understanding of Ariba, SAP PI/ECC, CiM, Valogix Inventory Planning, Syclo Project Details*
IT support of Manufacturing systems mainly associated with Asset management systems for this role. The engagement is a long term multi year service contract IT support with complex and diverse systems. Client is a Pharmaceutical company where regulation plays a vital role in the business processes and the engagement expects strict compliance of standards in the IT support portfolio. Job Roles/Responsibilities*
"- Oversight and ownership of day to day support activities (done by team of IT support engineers) of ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Complete System Ownership of SYSTEMS like Maximo and other associated ASSET MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Troubleshooting complex technical problems supplementing the team's skills esp. where team is not able to deliver due to complexity of the issue
- Interact with larger organizational stakeholders of the systems for changes and plan all activities to keep the system compliant and upto date. Involves engaging external third party vendors on behalf of the client in driving desired results.
- Direct Change Management in validated environments
- Liasioning with offshore teams and co-ordinate with third party vendors for product issues
- Lead Major Incident Management calls during high priority tickets"
Please submit resumes in word format directly to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call me at 732 - 791 – 2348 Extn:105 if you would have any questions.