We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested Position: Project Manager IIDuration: 12+ Months ContractLocation: Alpharetta, GA Job Description:
Project Manager II - Manage all facets of technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality goals.
The position is responsible for project/program management for multiple and concurrent business/mission critical projects. Responsibilities include:
- Create project plans with estimates and milestones for multiple high complexity projects.
- Work closely with business partners to identify and analyze business needs and requirements.
- Negotiate priorities between multiple business stakeholders. Provide high level business solutions working with architects and technical leads from multiple IT teams.
- Identify cross business and IT dependencies and align projects with multiple IT and business teams and enterprise releases.
- Track deliverables of a team of 10+ resources.
- Coordinate team's activities with multiple IT, support, vendor and business teams.
- Ensure open lines of communication among cross functional teams.
- Plan production deployments.
- Manage the Change Control process and compliance requirements for mission critical systems.
- Coordinate system downtime impacts with business partners and IT teams.
- Track status of tasks and project milestones. Create weekly status reports and usage matrix
- Proactively identify and mitigate code RED/Jeopardy issues.
- Own and drive highly complex and customer impacting issues to resolutions with help from technical team members, vendors, etc.
- Create project executive summaries.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodology, tools, standards and procedures.
- Excellent technical/analytical skills (e.g., business analysis and systems design)
- Expert knowledge of project management concepts
- In depth knowledge of information systems concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making and leadership abilities
- Strong organizational and problem solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with managing multiple complex IT projects
- Telecommunications industry experience desired
- Agile software development experience desired
- Essential to have advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and intermediate knowledge of MS Project, and Visio
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
Primary Skill Requirement : Current experience with project management skills and concepts
Must have 2 years of current PM experience
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ email@example.com