I'm hiring - great people - know anyone who might be a good fit?
Please go through the job description and let me know your interest. Position: Network SecurityLocation:
St. Paul, MNDuration:
12 monthsExperience Level
: 7+ yearsType of hire:
Contract Must Have Skills: Network Security /
Vulnerability Remediation Contractor
- Assist in remediation plan creation in ISS Remed database.
- Follow up on remediation plans that have had no response or a response that isn’t acceptable.
- Escalate upon unacceptable or lack of remediation plan.
- Seeking a Workstation Vulnerability Remediation Contractor with strong Windows XP, Windows 7 and Apple OS knowledge to analyze, define scope and remediate workstation vulnerabilities.
- Drive difficult to solve technical remediation, examples include but not limited to: Microsoft, Java, Lotus Notes, Firefox, Chrome Windows OS and database client vulnerabilities. Vulnerabilities are initially discovered by our ISS team.
- Analyzes data and reporting from hardware asset management, vulnerability detection systems, configuration management systems and security patch deployment systems to determine vulnerability remediation scope, effort required and best course of action.
- Documents remediation plan and assessment logic thoroughly.
- Provides written analysis of logic to management and other teams engaged in workstation vulnerability elimination.
- Executes remediation activities as planned and develops metrics to demonstrate success.
- Coordinates with Information Security Assessment Services to close vulnerabilities, correct vulnerability detection logic and track vulnerability instance reduction.
- Proposes enterprise application upgrade initiatives based on analysis and remediation results to close vulnerabilities.
- Assess potential impact to customers and can frame risk conversations.
- Engages with development teams and business line risk owners to explain and frame vulnerability analysis results, remediation options, future direction and risks.
Kind Regards,KiranTechnical Recruiter
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609-662-1279 Ext: 306
|| 412-894-9192 Ext.firstname.lastname@example.org
|| www.ambrosiainfotech.comGtalk: kiran.ambrosia