The primary role is to provide technical analysis, design and build of SSAS solution utilizing MS SQL Server 2012.Responsibilities:
Qualifications:10+ years of total experience with at least 5 years of SSAS Design and development
- Analyze Business Requirements and translate those into a scalable SSAS design by utilizing best design methodologies.
- Build and deliver SSAS cubes of high complexity to fulfill all the business requirements.
- Analyze and validate data to ensure business requirements are satisfied
- Deployment and support of defined technical solutions.
- Communicate accurate and timely project status, issues, risks and scope changes to the Tech Lead
- Adhere to coding standards, best practices, and contribute to the improvement of these best practices
experience to include the following:
- Very good Experience in SSAS Cube design
- Hands on experience in developing SSAS cubes of medium to high levels of complexity in SQL server 2008/2012 in all the areas.
- Proven track record in delivering complex SSAS solutions on time
- Proficiency in MS SQL 2012/2008 R2
- Experience in Data Testing
- Good in technical documentation
- SSIS Design and development