Urgent requirement for Junior Security Analyst.
at Spring, TX.
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Gangadhar B
we have a job opportunity for you as a Junior Security Analyst
. one of our client based at Spring,TX
. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to gangadhareappstech.com
Or please call me on 919-341-8899
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Junior Security Analyst.Location: Spring,TX.Duration: 6 Months+. Start date: ASAP Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Provost/Chief Information Officer, the Information Security Analyst
is responsible for information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, training, and awareness activities; monitoring compliance with university IT security policy and applicable law; and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents. Working with the Information Technology Services (ITS) Systems Support team, the incumbent will monitor, assess, and fine-tune the UIS IT business continuity and disaster recovery program, perform network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviewsResponsibilities:
• Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at UIS to ensure the internal security controls for the campus are appropriate and operating as intended.
• Coordinate and execute IT security projects for the university.
• Coordinate response to information security incidents.
• Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
• Conduct campus-wide data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
• Collaborate with IT management, the legal department, safety and security, and law enforcement agencies to manage security vulnerabilities.
• Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
• Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
• Prepares ITS documentation, including department policies and procedures, campus notifications, Web content, and ITS alerts.
• Actively participate in the higher education security community such as Educause, REN-ISAC, Unisog, etc.
• Perform other related duties as
· Please fill the following deatils :
|Full Name*:|| |
|Current Location*:|| |
|Phone Number*:|| |
|Email Address*:|| |
|Skype ID*:|| |
|Visa Status*:|| |
|Pay rate per hour W2/C2C*:|| |
|Currently Working [Y/N]:|| |
|Notice Period (If Any) *:|| |
|In-Corporation Details:|| |
Thanks and Regards, Gangadhar B
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-8899 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: gangadhareappstech.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com