Urgent requirement for Junior Security Analyst.
at Spring, TX.
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Gangadhar B
we have a job opportunity for you as a Junior Security Analyst
. one of our client based at Spring,TX
. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to email@example.com
Or please call me on 919-341-8899
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Junior Security Analyst.Location: Spring,TX.Duration: 6 Months+. Start date: ASAP Job Description:
Reporting to the Associate Provost/Chief Information Officer, the Information Security Analyst
is responsible for information security policy development and maintenance; design of security policy education, training, and awareness activities; monitoring compliance with university IT security policy and applicable law; and coordinating investigation and reporting of security incidents. Working with the Information Technology Services (ITS) Systems Support team, the incumbent will monitor, assess, and fine-tune the UIS IT business continuity and disaster recovery program, perform network penetration tests, application vulnerability assessment scans and risk assessment reviewsResponsibilities:
• Monitor and advise on information security issues related to the systems and workflow at UIS to ensure the internal security controls for the campus are appropriate and operating as intended.
• Coordinate and execute IT security projects for the university.
• Coordinate response to information security incidents.
• Develop and publish Information Security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines based on knowledge of best practices and compliance requirements.
• Conduct campus-wide data classification assessment and security audits and manage remediation plans.
• Collaborate with IT management, the legal department, safety and security, and law enforcement agencies to manage security vulnerabilities.
• Create, manage and maintain user security awareness.
• Conduct security research in keeping abreast of latest security issues.
• Prepares ITS documentation, including department policies and procedures, campus notifications, Web content, and ITS alerts.
• Actively participate in the higher education security community such as Educause, REN-ISAC, Unisog, etc.
• Perform other related duties as
· Please fill the following deatils :
|Full Name*:|| |
|Current Location*:|| |
|Phone Number*:|| |
|Email Address*:|| |
|Skype ID*:|| |
|Visa Status*:|| |
|Pay rate per hour W2/C2C*:|| |
|Currently Working [Y/N]:|| |
|Notice Period (If Any) *:|| |
|In-Corporation Details:|| |
Thanks and Regards, Gangadhar B
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-8899 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com