Role: Supply Chain Engineer / Material Coordination Engineer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6+ months
Mandatory Domain: Consumer products/ Consumer Electronics
Minimum BS/MS degree in EE, Material Science, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
1. Ensure that the correct material in the correct quantity at the correct rev is available on time to support all program builds.
2. Work with design and component engineers to ensure the quality and completeness of BOMs before and during the build process.
3. Order and track/manage all material from PO through receipt.
4. Work closely with suppliers when order adjustments are needed.
5. Coordinate ordering of off-the-shelf components with PCB Assembly partners.
6. Must have experience in prototype PCBA and box build, high-volume a plus.
7. Work closely with electrical engineers, industrial designers, mechanical engineers, software engineers, design verification engineers, component engineers, and program managers to meet program goals.
8. Find solutions to material availability issues so that builds occur on schedule.
9. Provide program status updates for material arrival.
10. Good Program Management and communication skills.
11. Must have a working knowledge of electrical components, mechanical components (plastic parts, sheet metal parts, connectors, cables and adhesives as well as standard documentation associated with mechanical components (2D drawings, 3D CAD).
12. Domestic and international travel may be required.