We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested Position: Project Manager IIDuration: 12+ Months ContractLocation: Warren, NJ Job Description:
Project Manager II - Tech Heavy BA required. Previous Java coding experience is a nice to have. Individual will manage all facets of technical projects to ensure deliverables are met within schedule, budget, and quality goals. The position involves Project Management / Business Analyst work (Tactical & Agile) for High Visibility applications in ECommerce VZW Self Serve Website. Highly motivated individual needed to work on projects regarding the VZW website & SUN Access Manager. Individual needs strong communication, organizational, Project Management and business analyst type skills. This individual needs to be able to work in a complex, multi tasking type environment. Business analysis and documentation experience are a must. Good clear and concise writing skills required. Extensive experience writing detailed requirements, approach papers/use cases and documenting process flows required.
- Project management experience required. Must be able to manage projects and timelines independently with no supervision.
- Must have experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Project Plan for project reporting and executive briefings.
- IT experience required. Must be familiar with software development lifecycle. Web experience a plus.
- Must be willing to work some overnight hours for production release coordination and support.
- Experience with creating presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint highly preferred.
- Must be able to work independently and be deadline driven.
- Experience working with remote teams a plus.
- Additional characteristics we are looking for:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical Developer Background with Java and open system is a BIG plus
- Self-starter, highly motivated
- Deadline driven
- 'Can do' attitude
- Team player
- Good work ethic
Primary Skill Requirement : PM/BA for eCommerce Application Software Development
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ firstname.lastname@example.org