For the Par for TPO, I’ i am looking for a security analyst who will be doing a couple things. One, assisting a java development team in business application security ensuring that an application is properly secured, with only the correct groups and applications allowed access. This will be with LDAP integration. Two, we will need to secure the servers and products themselves. This will require a security analyst with server hardening skills and an understanding of how Linux security is set up. As well as some access administration
- Perform analysis on events raised by Security Operations tools.
- Firewall administration.
- Linux & windows server hardening.
- LDAP and Active Directory Access administration.
Significant duties and responsibilities for this assignment:
1. Protects State Farm data and resources from accidental or intentional disclosure, modification and destruction by unauthorized personnel
2. Conducts detection, monitoring, analysis, resolution of security incidents & participates in providing containment recommendation
3. Develops, follows, and/or implements security policies, strategies, guidelines, standards and procedures.
4. Performs research on security technologies and tools, designs and implements security architecture, implements and upgrades products, and utilization of project methodology is beneficial.
6. Provides enterprise risk assessment mechanisms and reporting
7. Interfaces with business partners to:
a. Understand their security needs.
b. Design, develop or recommend integrated security solutions.
c. Implement and support solutions.
List the qualifications/skills and experience/knowledge required or desired to perform this job:
1. Desired skills / knowledge, but not all required:
-Information Security best practices and common processes.
-Security Information and Event Management (SIEM).
-Windows and Linux Operating System functionality and troubleshooting.
-Web Application functionality and troubleshooting.
-System and Device Configuration Management.
-Knowledge of a Windows domain environment.
-Network security and authentication protocols.