-Drive end-to-end solution architecture integrity and the functional relationship across multiple projects and/or applications
-Develop and drive strategic integrated technical solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
-Develops and drives technical architecture, solutions, and software roadmap plans and directions.
-Develops solution conceptual designs and solution blueprints for IT projects
-Communicate and effectively articulate the end-to-end solution/roadmaps to business and technical delivery teams
-Partner closely with Business Analysts, Product Capability Managers, Technical Leads, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams, and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies, and standards.
-Responsible for contributing to the maintenance and integrity of the capability vision aligned to the business strategy
-Investigate complex strategic business issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
-Develop end-to-end solution processes including approximate time and implementation requirements
-Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies with a keen interest in expanding and applying the knowledge as new ones emerge
-Responsible for driving proposed solution approval and alignment with Enterprise/Capability Architects across the enterprise
-Serve as the primary client-facing functional resource and focus on systems
-Review and approve functional and technical specifications created by delivery project teams
-Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge
-This role must effectively partner with teams with various staffing mixes of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources in order to deliver successful solutions
-Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases.
10 years experience in one more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
-Business process reengineering
-Product design and product strategy
-10+ years of experience in web technologies building Java based High-volume/High-transaction applications web applications using:-Java, Spring, REST, NoSQL -Database (Oracle, SQL)
-Bachelor's or advanced degree in IT, Computer Science, business or related field
- 5 or more years experience in business process and/or technology implementation
- 5 or more years experience in a solution architecture role
- 5 or more years experience in CRM, customer master data, or master data management
- Experience modeling customer data to support operational and analytical use cases
- Experience creating solutions in a multi-channel brand business environment
- Experience with an IT function for a global consumer-oriented organization in retail, digital business or related industry
- Experience developing integration heavy solutions that span many systems.
- Deep knowledge of database and web technology with strong data modeling , software design, and infrastructure and application performance tuning skills
- Experience with patterns, tools, and technologies for delivering scalable high volume systems
- Experience with popular integration tools and protocols including REST, SOAP, pub/sub, ESB