Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Srikanth we have a job opportunity for you as a Dot net resource
one of our client based at Bridgeville, PA.
Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org Or please call me on 919-341-1885 to discuss more about this position. Job Title: : Dot net resource Location : Bridgeville, PA. Duration: Fulltime Start date: ASAP Our client need a architect and developer level profile urgently. Details:
Technology/Skill Set requirement:
- Excellent client facing skills, manage stakeholders at onsite
- Work collaboratively with product management to create high-level functional and technical designs that will guide the development teams
- Work with customers and product management to gain understanding of business needs, and define technology solutions to meet those needs.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on our platform.
- Assist with Implementation of concepts of performance, scalability, and security during product design.
- Provide input and assist in database design, architecture, and performance tuning.
- Provide input and assist in security design and architecture for all ES3 products and services.
- Assist in defining architectural and design standards to be implemented across all development teams.
- Assist in providing guidance for developers on technical and architectural design choices.
- Create efficient, scalable, reusable, tiered components using the latest versions of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, WCF and MPF.
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach.
- Well versed with Agile
- Can perform component and size based effort and schedule estimations of work packets
- Should have good problem solving skills.
- Strong ASP.NET MVC experience
- Well versed with C#, WCF, SQL/T-SQL Programming languages
- Angularjs and JQuery is a huge plus
- Familiarity with Entity Framework, LINQ, and front-end design patterns (MVC, MVP, and MVVM) are a plus
- Should have good understanding of .net based design patterns
- Should have prior experience on requirement elicitation and creating low level design documents using various UML diagrams
- Should be able to create System architecture design and suggest design solutions
- Should have good programming skills creating various database objects such as stored procedures, user defined functions etc.
Leadership/Task Assignment and Tracking:
- Should have prior experience working using configuration tools kike VSS, TFS and SVN
- Should have knowledge of Continuous Integration based development
- Desired experience in developing a fully multi-tenant solution or experience with conversion of a single-tenant solution
- Should be able to lead a project independently from design phase onwards while being at onsite
- Should be able to assign tasks to team members and track for quality and schedule
- Should be able to communicate with customer on regular basis independently at onsite
- Must be able to work independently and in a fast-paced environment
Thanks and Regards,
Srikanth| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-521-4343(O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com Visit us: www.eappstech.com