This is ROBIN
from KRG TECHNOLOGIES
; We are looking for Build Engineer
For the below mentioned job description. Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process.
I also kindly request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
Our Client is looking for Build EngineerLocation
: Redmond, WADuration:
Long term Contract Job Description:
- Daily manual build verification tests and status of the build environment
- Automation experience using PowerShell, C#/.Net , Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM tool, TFS (Team Foundation Server), MS Build
- Regular recommendations for updates and enhancements for the supported systems, and triage/break fix support for those systems.
- Investigating and diagnosing problems affecting build and/or test automation
- Management, maintenance and servicing of servers and systems
- Managing daily builds and sustaining customer released builds
- Managing builds include running, monitoring and troubleshooting our processes as well as driving all build issues to resolution in a timely manner.
- Working with Build Engineering team in designing, developing, debugging, testing, maintaining and improving the over Build systems.
- Perform mission critical tasks to support the development life cycle, including creating new branches, adding users and groups, assigning permissions to code lines, and performing backups of the source control system. Also configuration management and source control operations.
KRG Technologies Inc.Phone : (661) 367 8000 Ex:502
| Fax: 661 257 9968Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Yahoo IM: ROBIN_krg