We have an urgent opportunity with our client for the below position, please send your resume if you're interested
Position: Oracle DBA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Develop data models and perform planning of architecture, functions, modules, recovery, standards and implementation
- Work with internal and external customers to develop new value-added programs and data solutions with existing data warehouse structure
- Act as liaison with customers
- Tests designed applications
- Analyzes and determines information needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities
- Research and evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions for business issues
- Create ad-hoc reports utilizing various data sources
Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and providing increased functionality
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience
- The successful candidate should have expertise in administration and configuration of Oracle database 10g, 11g(220.127.116.11,18.104.22.168),12c, RAC, Data guard, ASM and ACFS.
- 4+ year of experience in installation, configuration, tuning , troubleshooting., and administration of Oracle database 10/11g (22.214.171.124,126.96.36.199), 12c .
- 4+ year of experience in installation, configuration, tuning , troubleshooting., and administration of Oracle RAC/ASM/ACFS and high availability.
- Requires 2-5 years of related experience in the design, maintenance, and administration of relational databases
- Minimum of 5 years experience with developing software at the data layer in an Oracle/Hadoop environment using Transact-SQL
- Software development skills in object oriented programming including Java, Microsoft ASP or .net, .net preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of Informatica and CA Wily Introscope preferred
- Experience with working on UNIX platforms and good UNIX scripting skills.
- Good knowledge of some scripting language ( Perl, php, Python).
- Good understanding of database and application load balancing concepts and experience with highly available distributed environments.
- Experience working in PCI, SOX and CPNI environments and processes related to management of such environments.
Primary Skill Requirement : Database Administration of Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop, Shareplex.
Regards,Chandra TechStar Consulting Inc-
222 West Las Colinas Blvd, Suite # 540,East Towers, Irving, Texas, 75039 – USA
Tel: 972-528-7753 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡Fax: 214-292-8874 ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬ÂÃ¢â‚¬Å¡ email@example.com