6 months Required Skills
. 1-3 years experience.
- Technical Experience: 1-3 years in communications, business or Technical writing, diagramming, scripting, editing, and or journalism.
- 1-3 years working knowledge with the following tools: Word Processors (Wordpro, AmiPro, Word); Spread sheets and time line tools (Lotus 1-2-3, MS Project, Timeline); Graphics tools (Freelance, Power Point, Visio), and or other equivalent tools.
- Experience in SDLC, analysis, design, implementation, and a validation knowledge base are a plus.
- Use of and experience in SDLC tools also a plus.
- Any technical experiences and Client Server application development knowledge processes are also a plus.
- Education Requirements: Bachelors degree, Associate degree plus 1-3 years working experience, or equivalent working experience.
Additional Request Requirement
- Under the guidance project team members, the Technical Writer duties include management and creation of required business and system documents in adherence to appropriate standards during business or technical writing processes and projects.
- These documents could include procedures, user manuals, system operation, and recovery instructions, project proposals, newsletters, presentations, and system design documents. Duties also include participation in system design sessions; proofreading and editing of prepared documents; research, assimilation, interpretation, formatting and publishing of information on new tools, systems and materials; the ability to use ingenuity and creative thinking during the preparation of needed documents in an organized, consistent, professional manner; while remaining current in system development methodologies and while remaining compliant with regulations concerning the development of systems and system documents.
Instructional Designer responsibilities for this job function include: Conduct training needs analysis, status updates, simulation/WBT (Web Based Training) design, curriculum outlines and descriptions, develop training programs (e.g. Workbooks, training manuals, job aids, teaching aids and other print media *Train the trainer materials). Experience with the following applications: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Lync, Adobe Captivate and Camtasia Studio