Data Soft Technologies, Inc. is a highly recognized provider of IT Consulting Services in the U.S. We were founded in 1994; DataSoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and works with end clients.
We are currently looking for Web Specialist that will be in charge of a web-based tool for monitoring manufacturing productions critical systems.
Job Title: Web Specialist
Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Design, develop, and maintain dynamic user interfaces for multiple web applications.
· Participate in requirements gathering, definition, and design of new or changing applications.
· Follow and assist with the evolution of corporate front-end standards and branding guidelines
· Front-end development, performance optimization, debugging, and troubleshooting markup/code.
· Stay current with web standards and application architectures
· Browser compatibility and testing.
· Able to communicate effectively with other members’ technical teams, and business partners.
· Will continue the development of the current system while also will provide support.
Qualifications and Skills Needed:
Expert in Web Development background in Linux, Python and or Perl programming.
Advanced knowledge J2EE (Netbeans, Eclipse)
Advanced knowledge J2EE web servers (Glassfish, Weblogic, Tomcat)
Advanced knowledge HTML
Advanced knowledge CSS3
Advanced knowledge Java and Javacript
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technologies/ Computer Science