Urgent requirement for Service MAx SME
Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is Gangadhar B
we have a job opportunity for you as a Service MAx SME
one of our client based at Atlanta,GA
. Please find the job description below, if you are available and interested, please send us your word copy of your resume with following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call me on 919-341-8899
to discuss more about this position. Job Title: Service Max SME Location: Atlanta,GA.Duration: Fuul Time. Start date: ASAP Job Description:
- The Service Max SME is a key member of the Salesforce.com implementation project team and is responsible for the overall technical design and build of the Service Max implementation/enhancements in a project. The SME works as a team member along with the Engagement Manager, Technical Architect and supporting team members to deliver the complete solution for the customer.
- Co-team with the Solutions Architect to produce a technical specification for custom development and systems integration requirements
- Produce a detailed technical design document to match the solution design specifications
- Complete the custom development on Service Max and quality assurance efforts for custom work
- Participate in and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Manage development designs across multiple projects to meet project and customer required time lines.
- Provide Customer Training as required
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Maintain current salesforce.com and Service Max certifications and obtain new certifications as needed.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Cloud technologies especially in Service Max and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to design and implement against a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment. Additional preferred qualifications are:
- B.S./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent preferred
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Min 12+ years of total experience
- Min 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Design and Solution. Out of which minimum 2+ yrs in ServiceMax.
- Service Max Trained and certified is preferred.
- Strong experience in Salesforce Customization including VisualForce pages and Apex.
- Good functional knowledge of Field Service Good experience in building SFMs (Service Flow Manager) required
- Good knowledge and understanding of Web Service API’s for integration purposes
- SFDC Certifications Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, DEV, other
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into technical designs
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: Force.com, APEX, VisualForce, Workflows, OBM, Integration/EAI technologies (e.g. Pervasive, Informatica, Jitterbit, ESB), C++Java/J2EE, including SOAP, RESTful, .NET and related technologies (JSON, XML, etc), Common frameworks such as struts, spring, hibernate, etc. and Database technologies (Oracle, MySQL, JDBC, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures)
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Proven Development consulting experience
· Please fill the following deatils :
|Full Name*:|| |
|Current Location*:|| |
|Phone Number*:|| |
|Email Address*:|| |
|Skype ID*:|| |
|Visa Status*:|| |
|Pay rate per hour W2/C2C*:|| |
|Currently Working [Y/N]:|| |
|Notice Period (If Any) *:|| |
|In-Corporation Details:|| |
Thanks and Regards, Gangadhar B
| Resource Executive | EApps Tech LLC | 4208 Six Forks Road Suite 1000 Raleigh NC 27609 | Ph: +1 919-341-8899 (O) | Fax: +1 919-825-4801|USA I UK I INDIA I AUSTRALIA | Email: email@example.com
| Visit us: www.eappstech.com