Immediate need !!
Let me know if you are intersted in the below position we have, thanks!!
Description: Ab Initio Developer for our Alerts Platform which is migrating current Java Batch/Oracle PL SQL application to Ab Initio to get efficiencies in performance.
Position : Ab Initio Developer
Location: San Francisco ,CA
Job type : CTH
* Requirement analysis, estimation, scoping, Design, Review, performance tuning.
* Highlighting and tracking issues and risks in a timely fashion.
* Code, test, modify, debug, document, and implement Ab Initio Graphs utilizing the GDE environment and EME.
* Develop scripts to automate the execution of Ab Initio graphs using shell scripts under UNIX environment.
* Develop technical specification documents.
* Help develop test cases and plans to complete the unit testing and support System testing.
* Participate in design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and integration testing.
* Develop code migration strategies from current Java Batch/PL SQL code to Ab Initio.
* 6+ years’ experience in distributed systems development using Ab Initio software.
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
* 8+ years’ application development experience in all stages of SDLC.
* Strong shell scripting skills, with experience encapsulating Ab Initio code for execution via automated schedulers.
* Working knowledge of relational database management systems and experience writing SQL.
* Good know of core Java & JEE and Web Services
Mail me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
call me @ 732-227-4427